Chest and Hip Harness HANDOUT!
Chest and Hip Harnesses
What is a harness?
Fun definitions: 1) military equipment for a horse or man 2) occupational surroundings or routine OR close association <ability to work in harness with others > 3) prefabricated wiring with terminals ready to be attached
Rope Bondage Definition: 1) a structural tie that combines multiple wraps to connect later lines onto 2) a structural ties that combines multiple body parts together 3) a tie that ties you up J
1- A rope Bra, or to create fuller breasts, or breasts at all J
2- A mainline support, such as a Swiss-seat, for other bondage/suspension purposes
3- An anchor point for later ropes, or leash, or steering device.
4- Immobilization, especially when connected to the arms/wrists, legs/ankles
5- Bondage hidden by clothing, especially good for discrete 24/7 play
6- To feel the tight loving hug of rope, master, self, or other loved one
7- To safely determine where the knot should go for face up/down play
8- To be available for later schemes and devilish plots
9- Insert answer here____________________________________________________
Shinju/Boxtie Chest Harness (Klawdya’s Variation)
Klawdya’s Versatile Chest/Hip Harness (and Variations)
Modified Swiss Seat Hip Harness (2 Variations)
Ebi (2 Variations) Legs tied to harness, front and back
Klawdya’s Versatile Harness ™
This harness is the meat-and-potatoes of all harnesses. It can be used on the chest, hips, or anywhere; front-ways, back-ways, and side-ways. It consists of 2 linked 1-column ties of any number of wraps (2+ is best), and works because the top wraps and bottom wraps are tied around some organic feature, such as tits, ass, knees, or the ridges in bamboo. Depending on its application, additional support features, shoulder straps, extra wraps, and cinches may be applied for safety, versatility, decoration and for comfort. Experiment away!
My variation of this ties involves tying the wrists together last. This allows for longer play, as the wrists can be released for circulation or repositioning (like for hand jobs, or to hold service trays!) without needing to remove the bondage or end play! We like this!
- Place the first wrap above the chest, nestled in between the shoulder and the tricep, with the lark’s head slightly off-center in the back. (The off-center knot position allows for more rough play, or laying on the back as desired!)
- Wrap at least two above the chest, and two below the chest leaving room for cleavage as desired.
- Tie the wraps together and pull the working end up over one shoulder, and under the bottom wrap in front of the chest, and twist on the way up and over the other shoulder.
- Pass the rope back behind all wraps, around the wraps and tie off.
- Split the lines, so that a single line goes around the bottom wraps, in between each arm. Bring the ropes back together and knot them to the main harness.
- Attach a short rope, and tie the single column or double column tie of your choice.
Modified Swiss Seat
Does that look comfortable to you? It sure doesn’t to me! The diagram only uses one lay per wrap. Double the rope before (as with most Japanese-style bondage) and you instantly have a more comfortable harness!
- Wrap the rope around your waist (most find that the hip indentation is more comfortable!) at least twice, and tie off to prevent cinching.
- Wrap the rope in between your legs, and choose one leg to wrap around at least twice.
- Pull the working end of the rope behind the wraps and around the initial rope line from the waist, make sure they are all wrapped together and knot it off.
- Take the rope and figure 8 it in reverse direction round the other leg (you may need to add another piece of rope) and repeat, and knot.
- Bring the rope back up to the waist creating symmetry, and wrap around the center until you run out, or make a secured loop for a D-ring!
- (Variation) Go around both legs instead! Optional: add a stabilizing cinch in between!